D.W.Walls & Son Butchers in Ludlow was the original shop,The other one being in Craven Arms set up by Son Mike Wall in 1969.
D.W. Wall & Son, one of Shropshire’s best known family butchers, has been preparing and supplying high quality meat for over fifty years.
In 1952, D.W. Wall & Son was established by Dave and Jean Wall at 14 High Street Ludlow. Son Mike, became involved in the business from an early age, branching out on his own in 1969, relocating to Craven Arms with attached slaughterhouse and retaining the family name D.W. Wall & Son.
After working with Mike for thirty years Ian Ray took the position of Manager in the Ludlow Branch. But since Mikes retirement in 2003 the business has been taken over by Ian Ray, Both shops are now run as separate businesses but still retain the same business name.